Friday, September 14, 2007

Willamette River and My Hiatus

I snapped this photo of the Willamette River while looking northwest of the easternmost footbridge, near Springfield (the city immediately east of Eugene). Beautiful.

My husband and I recently learned that our landlord was planning to sell the house we're living in. No big deal, right? Well, after meeting with the realtor today and learning all that is involved in selling a house, we've decided that we're going to try our hardest to move out in the next month or so. Since we haven't even found any housing prospects yet, we've got our work cut out for us. So...I need to put my blogs, and my life, on hiatus while we sort out finding a place to live and then actually move. Sigh.

4 comments:

mythicyeti said...

What area of town and what size of house are you looking for? We just moved into South Eugene and would be happy to keep an eye out for you. Cheers.

gardngrl said...

Wow. I can't believe it has been since BEFORE September 22 that I've visited this page. It was very decent of you to offer another set of eyes. Thank you. We found another place and moved last weekend. Unfortunately I'm going to need to take this blog down. We have discontinued our high-speed internet access from home (since our rent is $100 more at this new place we have to cut back on expenses somewhere else).

I'm so very tired of this place...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.